Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jan 2010 -- Maile's 1st haircut!

So...Momma finally took the plunge....Maile had her 1st haircut!! For Christmas Daddy got Maile and I mani's, pedi's, and haircuts at our favorite salon The Cutting Edge. It was SOOO fun to be with Maile...to watch her get her nails and toes done and her first haircut. She sat like such an adult and ate it all up. She was such a big girl...I didn't realize that she would enjoy herself as much as she did. Sawyer was at home with Auntie..so it was all about Mailegirl. what fun we had!! I was almost teary as her sweet baby hair was cut. I made sure every snip was saved! (I know...silly Momma)



prepping for the cut!

the first cuts!! bye bye baby hair!


my lovely little lady...she is such a doll
she really enjoyed the manicure...she sat so still and so carefully as to not smudge. I was proud.





one of my favorite photos...I love these sweet hands...

No comments: