Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Arizona Vacay March 2010

At the end of March we made the long trek to Arizona to watch my brother in law Russell graduate from the police acadamy. We were beyond excited to get out of town! We loaded up our trailer and our two little babies for the adventure. There is something pretty cool about being on the road with your trailer. A safe place to eat and use the potty is pretty priceless!
One of our favorite things about going to AZ is seeing our family. We don't get to see our family in Arizona and Las Vegas as much as we would like. So to have us all in one place at the same time is great. Watching my kids play with their cousins awesome. It reminds me of my childhood and the cousins that I've always been so close with.
The purpose of our trip was to watch my brother in law's graduation. We were honored to be there and to watch him get his badge. It was a huge milestone for himself and his family and we couldn't be more proud of him.


The Graduate and his family!


Another vacation bonus? having family to take care of your kids so you can go on a quad ride with the love of your life...we had SO much fun!



Cousin's and Auntie's giving love...look at those sweet faces! love you guys!











1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Those are GREAT pictures. We were so happy that you guys came. I know it meant the world to Russ to have you there. We sure do miss you and wish we could be closer. My kids LOVE you guys. The other day I over heard Raegan and Reesie playing. Raegan was saying this is my baby her name is Teri and your baby is Maile. How cute is that??? Love you all. AND LOVIN YOUR BLOG!!!