Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jan 2010 -- Happy 3rd Birthday Mailegirl!

My darling girl is 3! Maile at 3 years old is sooo much fun! She loves to sing and dance. Maile has the best imagination. She loves to read books. Maile really enjoys her gymnastics class and dance class that she takes once a week. She keeps us laughing and her spirit is the purest and sweetest. She is our little Angel baby.

I had a new outfit picked out for Maile's birthday party...but when she woke up from her nap she told me what she was going to wear...her TUTU!! I thought....why the heck not...its her birthday! She owned that birthday tutu...it sure didn't hold her back!


































Mailegirl...you are so loved...everyone is dazzled by your sweetness. You are such a polite...kind...and fun little girl. You fill our hearts with love and adoration. Our world is a better place because of you...I am so excited to watch you learn and grow.
"M A I L E spells Mailegirl"
(yes...you can spell you own name baby!)

1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

AWWW I LOVE THAT GIRL!!! LOVE THE TUTU!! SHE IS SUCH A SPECIAL GIRL!! I'M SO GRATEFUL SHE CAME TO OUR FAMILY. WE LOVE YOU MAILEGIRL!!!