Saturday, May 22, 2010

October 2009


HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!
I love Halloween..and I love it even more now that I have children! this year we had a little black kitty cat (meow!) and a real live Vampire (see the fangs?) We went to Farmer's Market in downtown SLO for trick or treating and to the Outlets in Pismo. Nice and safe!



I love taking pictures with the pumpkins at the Avila Barn...they have this HUGE pile and the bright orange makes a great back drop. I was a bit bummed that I couldn't get one of the kids together. I couldn't even get a good one of Maile looking at the camera...but I did get my pumpkin pictures..which makes Momma happy!













I dressed the kids up in their Hawaii outfits..they were so cute!
The Big Guy...? Thats Sawyer...at 11 months old!! WOWZA!


No comments: