Sunday, May 23, 2010

Disneyland!!!!

Disneyland...the Happiest Place on Earth! In 2009 Disney had a promotion..you got in free on your Birthday! So...being the lover of Disneyland that I am...I signed right up for it! I was soooo excited to take my babies to the Magic Kingdom for their first visit!! Richard poo-poo's the place...but I LOVE it...and happy happy happy I am to be there! My kids loved it too!! We had sooo much fun! I have two favorite memories... 1) The look on my daughters face when she saw Mary Poppins for the first time 2) the snow on Main Street after the nighttime parade ended. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present...I can't wait to go back! :-)

Maile, Momma, and Mary





these are just a few of the moments captured...love the look of wonder and amazement on my children's faces...
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: