Saturday, December 6, 2008

My sweet little family


I'm not sure if there are even words that can express how I feel when I look at this picture. Is it love? Is it joy? Is it pride? Is it unexplainable? Why yes...it is. The other day as I uploaded these photos I just sat and stared at this one. This is my family...my love...my devotion. I think I need to be pinched or socked in the arm or something because it all doesn't seem real. I could have never predicted this for myself and never dreamed it would be this good. I have been given a gift that I will hold close to my heart and cherish and protect. Its definatly not a job to be taken lightly and I am so thankful each and everyday for the blessings that I have been given.

1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Aawww auntie we love you (and your sweet little family). You are such a good mom and wife. You are very blessed and so are we for being in your family. Love you all.