Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cookies











It was Maile's 1st time making cookies and she loved helping her Momma in the kitchen! It was trying at times because she was eating the flour and licking the spoon and messing up the dough. I guess thats what makes it a learning experience for her! (luckily we were the only ones eating the cookies!) Everyday she pulls a chair up to the counter and asks.."cookies?" I just might have a Rachel Ray on my hands! Here are some classic shots...enjoy...and Merry Christmas!








2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is really sweet. Yes the more you "let" her help the more she will "want" to help. Sometimes I have to tell my kids no so it doesn't get super crazy. She is so stinkin cute. I love her.

Mel's Family said...

Those are such precious pictures and precious moments. Trust me, there will come a time when you will have to BEG her to help you! Enjoy them while they are little. Have lots of fun "Christmasing". Love, Mel