Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkins!!





















Yesterday we went to Avila Valley Barn to take some pictures of the kiddos with the pumpkins. We did this last year and had some pretty great results and this year was no different. Wait...it was different. Maile was a year older and MUCH more interested in everything else BUT taking a picture! I was pretty impressed that I was able to get some cute ones of her..she was being rather difficult. Tanner is Mr. Camera man so of course I ended up with some priceless ones of him. They loved all the pumpkins. As we were pulling in Tanner said..."Hey Auntie...last year I wore my costume here!!" I have no clue how he remembered that...but he was right. Maile found a little pumpkin that she loved (she's holding it in the photo's) and so before we left I had Tanner pick out a pumpkin too. He picked up one and I said..."Is that your pumpkin" and he said..."No Auntie....its a pumpkin for the baby in your belly!" I thought that was the sweetest thing...and had to buy the pumpkin for baby boy. Tanner then went on to add that..."I like the bigger pumpkins!" :-) So..needless to say each child left with their own little pumpkin..including baby boy in my belly.
ok...1 more thing...Maile loves the paw print on Tanner's shirt...she keeps saying.."A CLUE...A CLUE!" too funny!

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is too sweet that Tanner was so conserned for the baby. I love hearing stuff like that. Maile looks great in all of the pictures but my fav is the one with her holding the pumpkin. Her hair is getting so long. I love it. And how smart that she knew blues clues when she saw it. She is so cute. We love and miss you all.

Justin & Krystal said...

Those are some way cute pics. I can't believe how big they're both getting. The pumpkins make the perfect background.

Christine said...

Those are some CUTE pictures! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun :)