Saturday, October 11, 2008

the costume and the quad


I have to hide Maile's Halloween costume from her because she loves it so much. Yesterday I was holding her and I opened her closet to grab her a pair of shoes and suuuree enough she saw it and was sooo thrilled that I had to let her put the jacket on. She headed straight outdoors to show Daddy how cute she was and to hop on her quad. She rode around forever all dressed up It was the cutest thing (almost as cute as the naked quad day) Enjoy!





























She pretends she is flying...thats why her arms are back.




















I just adore my cheesy cheeseball!!

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is so stinkin' cute. I love her so much. I hope she has so much fun on Halloween.

Mel's Family said...

What a ham...she is so cute. Hope you are all doing well. Mel